All your personal details of Norton account like billing information, email and password update, auto-renewal subscription etc. can be changed by yourself. In order to update your personal information, follow the below-given steps :
Billing details :
- In order to update your credit card details,
- Log in your Norton account. You might have created this account during the process of downloading the antivirus via norton.com/setup
- In the billing information, fill out the information you want.
Note : A message saying “update successful” will be displayed on your screen once you hit “Save.” You will also receive a confirmation email on your registered email id.
- Manage renewal (Turn on / Turn off)
- In order to update Norton automatic renewal, Log in your Norton account.
- On the ‘Subscriptions’ page, next to your purchased product, use your cursor to turn it on or off
- Follow the given instructions.
Note : In case you want to make any alteration in Norton Automatic Renewal Service, You need to fill in Norton billing details.
- Update your email address. For this,
- Log in to your Norton account.
- Go to the Personal Information page.
- In “Email and Password” hit the ‘Edit’ button.
- Go to the Change Email Address window.
- Enter your Norton Account Password and fill in your new email address.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
Note : Once you finish saving, a message saying “update successful” is displayed on your device screen. Also, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email id.
Change Password :
- To update your password, Log in to your Norton account.
- Head over to the Personal Information page.
- Under Email and Password, hit the ‘Edit’ button.
- Go to the “Change Your Password.” window.
- Fill in your current password followed by the new password you want to keep.
- Click the “Submit” button.
For more information on how to change your personal details using this link www.norton.com/setup, call the customer care number. They will try and resolve all your doubts in the best possible way.