Cancel Norton Antivirus Automatic Renewal – In order to protect your device form all kinds of threat, you can enable the Automatic Renewal of your Norton Subscription. By doing this, your Norton Subscription will automatically be renewed when it comes closer to the expiration date.
However, many users like it better when this message is turned off. This is due to that fact that they want to control in their own hands.
You can conveniently cancel Norton Antivirus Automatic Renewal by means of www.Norton.com/Setup.
For customizing your Norton Subscription in the manner that you deem fit, please check out this article and feel at ease to get in touch with Norton Support in case you face any issues or hurdles pertaining to Norton Security.
Let’s go through the Procedure to Cancel Norton Antivirus Automatic Renewal and How To Request A Refund
If you wish to cancel Norton Antivirus Automatic Renewal, follow the below mentioned steps.
Before we proceed further, kindly ensure that you have your Norton Account credentials and then move forward to follow these steps:
- Check that your internet is working fine and then launch a web browser of your choosing.
- After this, on your web browser, go to Norton.com/Setup.
- On the web page that appears on your screen, click on Sign In button that you will find at the top-right corner of your screen.
- On your device, you will see that you have been redirected to the Norton Sign In page.
- Here, enter your Norton Account credentials such as the username and password in the given blank.
- Afterward, click on the Sign In button that you see on your screen. Make sure you are signing in to the Norton Account that you used for the purpose of purchasing the Norton Product.
- Head over to the Subscription tab of your Account.
- From the list, click on the subscription and then you will see a button to turn off the Auto Renewal.
- Click on the button. This will result in the action of your Norton Antivirus Automatic Renewal being canceled.
- Save the settings.
- Now you are free to sign out of your Norton Account.
Note that, after you have turned off the auto-renewal, your device will become vulnerable to threats after the expiration of your current subscription.
Just in case you are facing any obstacles or issues pertaining to Norton.com/Setup Product, please feel free to contact Norton Support.
Request Norton Antivirus Automatic Renewal Refund:
In case you have been charged because the auto-renewal service was turned on and now you do not want the services, then, in this case, you can make a request for a refund.
The refund of the money depends on the terms and conditions of Norton.
If you wish to receive more details related to the same, please refer to the terms and conditions of Norton Security.
Also, contact Norton Support to get details of the process related to Cancelation of Norton Auto-Renewal and the subsequent Refund.