Norton Security Scan is a top-rated computer security tool which is known for its exceptional ability to detect and fix viruses. These viruses have the ability to damage your computer system and steal important information from your device. However, installing Norton Security Scan provides you the sense of protection that you require to work freely.
The dedicated security solution called Norton Security Scan also monitors your incoming emails because most of the times there is a huge chance that if you click the wrong email – an email infected with malicious programs, you will finally end up with losing your system’s security.
Prior to downloading this specialized security tool, it is compulsory to remove all other anti-viruses from your device. Uninstalling other security programs helps to avoid software conflicts.
Another thing to be kept in mind is that there should be enough storage space available on your device to ensure a successful installation. Also, make sure that your device is connected to an uninterrupted internet network (Wired or Wireless). These are the steps you should follow to download Norton Security Scan:
- Head to the official website of Norton Security Scan(www.norton.com/setup)
- Click on the ‘Download Now’ button.
- Choose your computer’s location where you can locate your downloaded setup.
- Now open the folder where the setup has been downloaded.
- Right, click on setup. Choose ‘Run As Administrator.’
- A pop up will appear with the name ‘User Account Control.’
- Click ‘Yes.’
- Wait till the download process is complete.
- Then Click ‘Agree & Install.’
- Now, Norton Security Scan has been successfully downloaded and you can scan your files.
- Go to the taskbar and double-click the icon.
For more information on how to download Norton Security Scan via norton.com/setup, you can call the Norton Support team and they will assist you in the best possible way.