NORTON ERROR 8504, 104 – Norton gives you a product to fight all the computer viruses and other internet threats. All of these security products contain advances features. Even with the latest and advances, Features Norton product may give an error. You can face some errors like Norton Error 8504, 104 while installing the security program on your computer. And the reason for the error is incomplete installation or incorrect file download. Here we are going to show you step by step process to troubleshoot Norton Error,104 on your pc or laptop.
THESE METHODS ARE GOING TO TROUBLESHOOT NORTON ERROR 8504, 104 – NORTON.COM/SETUP:
METHOD 1 – REPAIR WINDOWS REGISTRY ENTRIES:
- First of all, Click on the start button and then type CMD (Command Prompt) in the search box.
- Now select command or from the search result.
- After this, Press the Enter while holding the Ctrl (Control) + Shift key together.
- Click on Yes, to allow user account control which asks for permission to make changes.
- In the command prompt where the cursor is blinking, type Regedit And then Press Enter key on your keyboard.
- In the Registry Editor, Select the key following to Norton 8504, 104.
- Now click on the file menu on your computer screen then select Export.
- Furthermore, Choose the folder to save backup Key from the save in list.
- Now you can type the name of the file in the filename box and then make sure to select a branch from the Export Range box.
- And then click on save and then Save the file with the reg extension.
METHOD 2 – DOWNLOAD NORTON REMOVAL AND REINSTALL TOOL
- First, visit the manufacturer website and then you need to download the NRnR Tool.
- Now double click on NRnR.exe file to run the setup on your computer system.
- click on Yes to allow the permission and then click Agree to accept the Software License.
- After this, From the advanced options, click on the remove only and then select Remove option.
- At the end click on restart now option and wait until your computer system restarts.
- Now follow the on instruction to Reinstall the Norton product on your computer system.
METHOD 3 – UNINSTALL ANY OTHER SECURITY TOOL:
- Press the windows and the Letter R keys together and the Run box will appear on the computer screen.
- And the type Appwiz.cpl in the run box and hit OK
- Now from the list select the product which you want to Uninstall or remove.
- And then follow the on-screen instruction to finish the process and then restart your computer system.